Sanctuary | Noun | a place of refuge and protection; a place for worship; the most sacred part of a building.
Collective | Noun | a collective body, cooperative, unit with a shared responsibility.
The Sanctuary Collective
Join the club of women working toward achieving peace, elevation, and accomplishing goals while prioritizing hope, healing and holistic wellness. Marquisha&Co. presents The Sanctuary Collective. Enjoy exclusive Co. content, frequent check-ins and monthly group gatherings. The collective is a set of women working collaboratively to push, pray, and prepare for the life they are manifesting.
The Sanctuary Collective is a paid, members-ONLY club and exclusive extension of Marquisha & Co.
Key benefits of The Sanctuary Collective include:
- Monthly gatherings
- A pathway toward healing designed by a certified counselor and practitioner.
- Customized plans toward success, healing, and personal development.
- Exclusive access to the annual Marquisha&Co. girls trip retreat.
- Ongoing mentorship in a community of women who have been vetted, verified and deemed valuable assets to the community.
- Collective support, networking, and invaluable resources that spans personal and professional disciplines.
- Admittance to members-ONLY events.
- FIRST and discounted access to Marquisha&Co. services, workbooks, and e-courses.
hours minutes seconds
Sanctuary Collective Fall Deadline
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.